You will find sporting literature and fly fishing miscellany on this page that are available for purchase (unless noted otherwise in the description). A sale pending tag denotes that an agreement to purchase the item has been reached, but the sale may not yet have been completed.
I update the website frequently so bookmark it and check back often. Make sure to hit your browser's refresh/reload button if you are a frequent visitor to get the most up-to-date information. If you are looking for a particular item and don't see it, drop me a note and I will check around for you. Also, please don't hesitate to call (616) 884-5626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Trades are always considered.
Current Inventory of Sporting Literature
*** TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 25% OFF LOWEST PRICE ***
- The Best of Babcock ~ Babcock, 1974, HB
- Moss, Mallads & Mules ~ Brister, 1969, HB
- Once Upon A Time ~ Buckingham, 1992, HB
- Mr. Buck ~ Buckingham, 1990 HB
- Death in the Long Grass ~ Capstick, 1977, HB
- Duck Shooting Along the Atlantic Tidewater ~ Connett, HB
- Hollica Snooze ~ Cook, No. 476 of 500, Leather, Slipcased
- The Grand Passage ~ Countrysport Press, 1990, HB
- Dabbleers & Divers ~ Ducks Unlimited, 1996, HB
- Windward Crossings ~ Ducks Unlimited, 1998, HB
- Panther ~ Ducks Unlimited, 2003, HB
- The Art of the Decoy ~ Earnest, HB
- The Best Of Corey Ford, 1975, HB
- Flights on the Wind ~ Gray/Smith, 2003, HB
- Supreme Duck Shooting Stories ~ Hazelton, 1989, HB
- Tears & Laughter ~ Hill, 1981, HB
- Mostly Tailfeathers ~ Hill, 1975, HB
- Sunlight and Shadows ~ Hill, 1990, HB
- A Listening Walk ~ Hill, 1985, HB
- Outdoor Yarns and Outright Lines ~ Hill/Smith, 1983, HB
- The Hardscrabble Chronicles ~ Morrow, 2002, HB
- Sporting Etchings ~ Ripley/Lamb, 1970, HB
- Use Enough Gun ~ Ruark, Safari Press, HB
The Lost Classics of Robert Ruark, 1996, HB SOLD
- The Duck-Huntingest Gentleman ~ Russell, 1980, HB
- The Fly-Fishingest Gentleman ~ Russell, 1986, HB
- For Whom The Ducks Toll ~ Russell, 1984, HB
- Drummer In The Woods ~ Spiller, 1980, HB
- Waterfowling on the Chesapeke ~ Sullivan, 2003, HB
- The Part I Remember ~ Waterman, 1974, HB
- Autumn Passages ~ Willow Creek Press, 1995, HB
$15 $9 Sale Pending
Current Inventory of Fly Fishing Miscellany
Sage Guide Shirt ~ Men's XXL ~ As New ~ This attractive long sleeve classic in tan microplaid from the famous West coast purveyor of fine fishing gear retailed for $79. It is ultra soft and roomy and has been worn a time or two, but looks and feels new. $25
Simms G4 Guide Wading Boots ~ Sz 11 ~ EXC ~ The G4 Guide was one of Simms top of the line offerings a few years back and retailed for $219.99. These boots have seen light to normal use and have a lot of life left. They come in their orignal box.
Loon Rogue Hook Removal Forceps ~ New ~ From the Maker: "Designed to make hook removal easy for both angler and fish, these forceps make quick work of getting fish back in the water. Beyond the curved hook remover, these include the geometric Rogue tips for mashing barbs of all sizes."
-Stealthy matte black rust-resistant finish
-Comfy grip provides extra tackiness
-Double-dipped handle for added comfort
-Surgical quality stainless steel
-Half smooth, half serrated jaw
Retail is $19. Wanna save 20%? $15
Umpqua Overlook 500 ZS Chest Pack ~ EXC+ ~ From Umpqua: “Most chest-pack fishermen are used to making sacrifices to wade deep and keep things simple. They either have a cheap neck-strap that digs in and makes a long day miserable or a boxy pack that sticks out so far they can’t safely see their way down a steep bank. Umpqua eliminated both of these problems in the 500 ZS Overlook Chest Pack. Load-bearing shoulder straps attach to a full back-panel provide all-day support and comfort. A uniquely tapered main compartment allows for outstanding visibility for rock-hopping and unhindered casting while still holding four large fly boxes. Two Zero Sweep retractor stations, two Zero Sweep tool sheaths and Zero Sweep foam fly patch round out this righteous fishing pack.”
- Two internal retractor Hypalon attachment tabs
- Nipper stations/ports
- Two tool sheaths
- Removable foam fly patch station
- Snag-free shoulder sizing buckle
- Full shoulder straps with complete 4-point back panel
- Easily changeable to an even lighter weight mesh back panel
- Main compartment – holds four large fly boxes
- Front pocket – ample accessory storage
- Two external stretch-mesh tippet/accessory pockets
- D-ring and web loops for net attachment
- Internal key clip
- Closed-foot sliders
- YKK zippers
- Integrates with the Surveyor 2000 ZS Backpack
- 420 Denier Nylon Body Fabric
- Volume: 8 Liters
This pack currently retails for $159. Yours, in what appears to be near new. gently used condition, for…
#148 Vintage Herters Rod Tube ~ 44" x 1 3/4" ID ~ The metal rod tube with removable rubber ends would make a nice home for your vintage rod.
#100 Pack Rod Tube ~ This red fiber tube was originally for a SB Model 291 and has 23" of interior clearance.
#150 Vintage Rod Tube ~ 34 7/8" x 1 5/8" ID ~ The metal rod tube would make a nice home for your vintage rod.
Leather Rod Tube ~ 26 1/4" x 1 5/8" ~ EXC ~ Nice leather tube for a pack rod features quality hand sewn stitching, leather handle, brass closure clasp and buttons.
Hardy Neroda Fly Box ~ 3 7/8” x 2 5/8” x 5/8” ~ EXC ~ This sweet 60 clip vintage oxblood fly box with Hardy stamped lid and base is filled with wet flies. It was purchased, as is, about 3 decades ago from Marty Keane. The clips are believed to have been made by Wheatley. The bakelite shell was likely made by an English tobacco company. From vintage Hardy marketing: “Neroda fly boxes will not bend or warp, rust or corrode, and are not affected by exposure to damp.”
Richard Wheatley Cherrywood Fly Box ~ As New ~ This heirloom fly box measures 6 3/8” x 4” x 1” and will hold dozens of your favorite patterns. Fitted with a slotted foam interior that makes a perfect home for dries. Unused, with gold name plate ready for engraving.
Fishpond Boot/Stow Bag ~ 15" x 13" x 4 ~ As New ~ Sweet storage bag for travel or everyday use. Perfect for wading boots, other footwear and/or miscellany.
OSFA ~ EXC+ ~ For those lookin to lighten the load this camo sling could be ticket. Roomy top load zippered compartment, zip down workstation compartment with removable fly patch and floatant/miscellany compartment. Fully adjustable.
OSFA ~ As New ~ From the maker: "The Umpqua Switch 600 ZS Sling Pack can be converted to fit over either shoulder by simply flipping the strap over the top of the bag. This streamlined pack is incredibly comfortable and the smooth exterior keeps it from snagging your fly line. ZeroSweep functionality keeps your nippers, pliers, forceps, flies and tippet conveniently right where you need them. FEATURES: Fully padded, ambidextrous shoulder pad with fly patch, ZeroSweep™ One nipper station/port, two tool sheaths, removable stabilizer strap with Zerosweep™ buckle, one stowable cord tippet holder. Main compartment holds four large fly boxes, internal floating box divider to keep multiple boxes in place, internal key clip. Flat external pocket s divided for leader/accessory/storage. D-ring for net attachment. This sling retails for $99. Your's for...
OSFA ~ EXC ~ From the maker: "A fully zipped, clam-shell opening allows quick access and easy access to the entire main compartment. You'll no longer have to dig from the top down to find items in the bottom of your pack. The new Surveyor 2000 ZS has a completely re-built suspended back-panel that incorporates the same injection-molded frame-sheet in our Ledges ZS Waist Packs. This lower back support allows weight to be transferred to the waist and taken off the shoulders. And to top it off, the Surveyor ZS integrates with the Rock Creek ZS Compact Chest Pack, the Overlook 500 ZS Chest Pack and the Swift water ZS Tech Vest." Retails for $179. Your's, lightly used for...