You will find sporting literature and fly fishing miscellany on this page that are available for purchase (unless noted otherwise in the description). A sale pending tag denotes that an agreement to purchase the item has been reached, but the sale may not yet have been completed.
I update the website frequently so bookmark it and check back often. Make sure to hit your browser's refresh/reload button if you are a frequent visitor to get the most up-to-date information. If you are looking for a particular item and don't see it, drop me a note and I will check around for you. Also, please don't hesitate to call (616) 884-5626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Trades are always considered.
Current Inventory of Sporting Literature
- The Best of Babcock ~ Babcock, 1974, HB
- Moss, Mallads & Mules ~ Brister, 1969, HB
- Once Upon A Time ~ Buckingham, 1992, HB
- Mr. Buck ~ Buckingham, 1990 HB
- Death in the Long Grass ~ Capstick, 1977, HB
- Duck Shooting Along the Atlantic Tidewater ~ Connett, HB
- Hollica Snooze ~ Cook, No. 476 of 500, Leather, Slipcased
- The Grand Passage ~ Countrysport Press, 1990, HB
- Dabbleers & Divers ~ Ducks Unlimited, 1996, HB
- Windward Crossings ~ Ducks Unlimited, 1998, HB
- Panther ~ Ducks Unlimited, 2003, HB
- The Art of the Decoy ~ Earnest, HB
- The Best Of Corey Ford, 1975, HB
- Flights on the Wind ~ Gray/Smith, 2003, HB
- Supreme Duck Shooting Stories ~ Hazelton, 1989, HB
- Tears & Laughter ~ Hill, 1981, HB
- Mostly Tailfeathers ~ Hill, 1975, HB
- Sunlight and Shadows ~ Hill, 1990, HB
- A Listening Walk ~ Hill, 1985, HB
- Outdoor Yarns and Outright Lines ~ Hill/Smith, 1983, HB
- The Hardscrabble Chronicles ~ Morrow, 2002, HB
- Sporting Etchings ~ Ripley/Lamb, 1970, HB
- Use Enough Gun ~ Ruark, Safari Press, HB
The Lost Classics of Robert Ruark, 1996, HB SOLD
- The Duck-Huntingest Gentleman ~ Russell, 1980, HB
- The Fly-Fishingest Gentleman ~ Russell, 1986, HB
- For Whom The Ducks Toll ~ Russell, 1984, HB
- Drummer In The Woods ~ Spiller, 1980, HB
- Waterfowling on the Chesapeke ~ Sullivan, 2003, HB
- The Part I Remember ~ Waterman, 1974, HB
Autumn Passages ~ Willow Creek Press, 1995, SOLD
Current Inventory of Fly Fishing Miscellany
Fishpond Headgate Tippet Holder ~ New
- Anodized Aerospace Aluminum
- Retractor/lanyard attachment hole with included clip
- Razorblade line cutter
- Holds up to 7 standard tippet spools
- Secure spring loaded pull for access to change spools
Retails for $20, Wanna save 25%? $15
Cabela’s Brookie Net ~ EXC+ ~ This beautifully crafted cherrywood net measures 18 1/4” overall with a 12” x 5” hoop. It features a brass eye affixed to the end of the handle fitted with a quality black z-clip and brass grommeted leather quick release straps. Thee quintessential brook trout net. $50
Richard Wheatley Cherrywood Fly Box ~ As New ~ This heirloom fly box measures 6 3/8” x 4” x 1” and will hold dozens of your favorite patterns. Fitted with a slotted foam interior that makes a perfect home for dries. Unused, with gold name plate ready for engraving.
Simms G4 Guide Wading Boots ~ Sz 11 ~ EXC ~ The G4 Guide was one of Simms top of the line offerings a few years back and retailed for $219.99. These boots have seen light to normal use and have a lot of life left. They come in their orignal box.
#148 Vintage Herters Rod Tube ~ 44" x 1 3/4" ID ~ The metal rod tube with removable rubber ends would make a nice home for your vintage rod.
#100 Pack Rod Tube ~ This red fiber tube was originally for a SB Model 291 and has 23" of interior clearance.
Leather Rod Tube ~ 26 1/4" x 1 5/8" ~ EXC ~ Nice leather tube for a pack rod features quality hand sewn stitching, leather handle, brass closure clasp and buttons.
Hardy Neroda Fly Box ~ 3 7/8” x 2 5/8” x 5/8” ~ EXC ~ This sweet 60 clip vintage oxblood fly box with Hardy stamped lid and base is filled with wet flies. It was purchased, as is, about 3 decades ago from Marty Keane. The clips are believed to have been made by Wheatley. The bakelite shell was likely made by an English tobacco company. From vintage Hardy marketing: “Neroda fly boxes will not bend or warp, rust or corrode, and are not affected by exposure to damp.”
OSFA ~ EXC+ ~ For those lookin to lighten the load this camo sling could be ticket. Roomy top load zippered compartment, zip down workstation compartment with removable fly patch and floatant/miscellany compartment. Fully adjustable.
OSFA ~ As New ~ From the maker: "The Umpqua Switch 600 ZS Sling Pack can be converted to fit over either shoulder by simply flipping the strap over the top of the bag. This streamlined pack is incredibly comfortable and the smooth exterior keeps it from snagging your fly line. ZeroSweep functionality keeps your nippers, pliers, forceps, flies and tippet conveniently right where you need them. FEATURES: Fully padded, ambidextrous shoulder pad with fly patch, ZeroSweep™ One nipper station/port, two tool sheaths, removable stabilizer strap with Zerosweep™ buckle, one stowable cord tippet holder. Main compartment holds four large fly boxes, internal floating box divider to keep multiple boxes in place, internal key clip. Flat external pocket s divided for leader/accessory/storage. D-ring for net attachment. This sling retails for $99. Your's for...
OSFA ~ EXC ~ From the maker: "A fully zipped, clam-shell opening allows quick access and easy access to the entire main compartment. You'll no longer have to dig from the top down to find items in the bottom of your pack. The new Surveyor 2000 ZS has a completely re-built suspended back-panel that incorporates the same injection-molded frame-sheet in our Ledges ZS Waist Packs. This lower back support allows weight to be transferred to the waist and taken off the shoulders. And to top it off, the Surveyor ZS integrates with the Rock Creek ZS Compact Chest Pack, the Overlook 500 ZS Chest Pack and the Swift water ZS Tech Vest." Retails for $179. Your's, lightly used for...